It is notified that the Government of Sweden will award 400 fully funded scholarships for the year 2023. Students can now apply for Full-time master’s studies at famous universities in Sweden. The Duration of the Scholarship is 1 year or 2 years which depends on the course and the type of study discipline you choose. The Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs is funding and administering these fully funded scholarships. There are About 600 Master Programs that are available in the English Language. Students are not required to submit any IELTS/TOEFL Test.
Applicants will first apply for an admission offer to a Swedish University. After securing admission to the study program of their choice they can apply separately for a Swedish “Global Professional Scholarship 2023”. I have provided all the necessary information about the application process, eligibility requirements, and deadline as well. You must read the full article for maximum information about the Swedish Institute (SI) Scholarship 2023-24.
Swedish Institute (SI) Scholarship 2023-24; Summary
- Host Country: Sweden
- Degree Level: full-time Master’s Degree
- Scholarship Duration: 1 Year or 2 Years
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline:
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
As I mentioned above, The Swedish Institute (SI) Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded scholarship program offered for all international students. These scholarships will cover all Expenses for the selected candidate. The Scholarships will cover benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee: The tuition fee for the students is Directly paid to Universities. Students are not asked for any Registration and tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipends: all selected students will receive a fixed monthly payment of SEK 11,000 for their personal expenses.
- Transport Grant: All students will receive a course-related transport grant for their tours within Sweden.
- Airfare Tickets expenses: you will receive a grant of SEK 15,000 which you can use for your to and from flight tickets in Sweden.
- Accommodation Allowance: Students reaching Sweden will receive an accommodation allowance for their academic stay in Sweden. Also, a Living stipend is also provided to the students.
- Medical Insurance: All students will receive complete health and medical insurance.
What are the Available Study Fields for SI Scholarships 2023?
About 600 Programmes are now available in famous and top-ranked Swedish Universities. Most programs are taught in the English language. I have prepared a list of the Fileds that are now open here:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration
- Educational Sciences
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science
- Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023?
The General Eligibility factors for the Sweden Govt Scholarships 2023 are:
- All International Students are now eligible for SI Scholarships 2023
- Applicants from EEA/EU are NOT eligible.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 3,000 hours of Full Time employment for SI Scholarships 2023.
- Applicants from the Eligible Countries are invited to apply.
- I have prepared a list of eligible countries that are given below. You must search for your country name from the list.
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
What are the Required Documents for the application?
- A strong Motivation letter
- CV for scholarships
- Letters of reference (at least two)
- Valid proof of full-time work
- Valid Leadership experience report (optional)
- Copy of your valid passport
Timeline for Swedish Institute (SI) Scholarships 2023;
- Application Deadline for a master’s program is16 January 2023
The last date to apply for a Global Professionals scholarship is 28 February 2023
SI screening and evaluation before admissions will take place on 1 March 2023 – 29 March 2023
Notifications from University Admissions will release on 30 March 2023.
The final announcement of the selected SI scholarship recipient is on 31 March 2023 – 27 April 2023.
Applicants must apply for a Master’s program at Sweden university. You must apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at universityadmissions.se before 16 January 2023.
After securing your seat in the university you must apply for SI Global Scholarship 2023-24 before 28th Feb 2023. You must visit the official website for more information about the Sweden Government Scholarships here:
You can also visit our home page for more info. Fulbright-scholarship.com. Good Luck!