Rhodes Scholarships 2023-Hello, everyone.Welcome to my new article. Today I am here for you guys with another interesting article. Are you waiting for the Scholarship program? The wait is over. Apply prior to the last date and enjoy the benefits of studying in the United Kingdom (UK) under this scholarship program. On, this website you will get all about Fellowships, Scholarships, Internships, and Application documents. So, all you want to do is to stay connected with us dear readers.
In this article, you will get all about Rhodes Scholarships 2023. So, please read the article completely to get updated about the Scholarship program. This scholarship is only available to all interested students. Now all international candidates can apply for the Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University and accomplish their dream of studying at the world’s top university. It is the most famous and oldest scholarship program among all students globally.
For all international students, the Rhodes Scholarship offers two scholarship programs. First, is the Rhodes Global Scholarship and the other one is the Rhodes Scholarship which is only applicable to the Rhodes constituencies globally. The Global scholarship is only open to those students who don’t belong to eligible countries. On the other hand, Rhodes is available to every student around the world.
About Rhodes Scholarship 2023 at Oxford University
The Rhodes Scholarship was founded in 1902 in accordance with the intentions of Cecil Rhodes. The program provides fully funded scholarships along with educational expenses to the students. The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding and brilliant students from different institutes who will avail the chance to study at the world-class institute of Oxford University.
The Rhodes Scholarship is only applicable to Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs, and other students can apply for a regular program. About 95 students, every year from all over the world are given an opportunity to study at the wonderful Rhodes Scholarship program. If you consider yourself interested in this program then apply prior to the last date. All the details and information are mentioned below.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 Details
All the applicants must fulfill the details given below prior to applying;
- Nation: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: Oxford University
- Grade level: Masters/PhD
- Kind: Fully Funded
- Class: Scholarships
- Last date: July to October 2023.
Rhodes Scholarships Advantages
The Rhodes scholarship is very much an open-handed program, and it provides various advantages to its applicants. These benefits include;
- The scholarship supports all college and University fees
- The scholarship will provide a living stipend of up to £18,180 per year
- The applicants will be provided with accommodation
- The scholarship provides two economy-class tickets *to and from the UK*
- The scholarship provides Medical and Health insurance
- Moreover, Full Visa support will be provided also.
- Commonwealth Caribbean (Anguilla, Antigua, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Montserrat, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, and, the Turks and Caicos Islands)
- East Africa (Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi)
- Hong Kong SAR
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Southern Africa (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Eswatini)
- United Arab Emirates
- United States (50 states of the US, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories of American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)
- West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe and Togo)
In order to apply all international students must fulfill the eligibility criteria and must belong to the countries mentioned above. Please, pay heed to the points mentioned at the end;
- All applicants must fulfill the living and citizenship necessities of the Rhodes constituency.
- The age of all applicants must be between 18 to 24 years.
- All applicants must be an undergraduate degree holder.
- All applicant’s degrees must be first-class or equivalent.
- All the applicants must at least meet the conditions of the chosen course at Oxford University.
- In accordance with the university’s requirements, all applicants must complete the English language Proficiency test.
Rhodes Scholarship Application Last date:
- The Rhodes Scholarship’s last date differs from one country to another.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships 2023? (Procedure)
The application process for all applicants may vary from country to country. It is hereby informed to all applicants to read all the information and they must visit their respective country’s eligibility and requirement page. By doing so you will find a way to apply for the scholarship in your respective country.
Apply here: Rhodes Scholarships Official Link
Please visit our official website Fulbright-scholarship.com to get updates about different categories.
Thanks to all for reading my article, if you enjoyed it then do share it with your friends and relatives. God bless you all.