No Application Fee is required for the AIT Thailand Scholarship 2023. The University has a wide range of study fields and grounds. You are allowed to choose any of the study fields according to your choice and interests. There is no requirement for IELTS or TOEFL Test for AIT Thailand Scholarships 2023. The student will submit the application form online mode.
Students must read the full article for a better understanding of the opportunity. I have provided complete detail about the scholarship, its requirements, and deadlines as well.
Summary for Thailand Government Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS;
- Host Country: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Science and Technology, Thailand
- Offered Degree Level: Master, and Doctoral programs
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded scholarships
- Application Deadline: 28 February 2023
Notified Scholarship Duration;
- The Duration for a Master’s Scholarship is 2 Years
- The Duration of the Doctoral Program is 4 Years.
List of Universities in Thailand Without IELTS;
I have prepared a list here that contains the names of Universities in Thailand where you can apply without the IELTS Test.
- Chulalongkorn University
- Thammasat University
- Mahidol University
- Chiang Mai University
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
- Maejo University
- Walailak University
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology
Which Study Fields are available for AIT Thailand Scholarships 2023?
- School of Environment
- School of Resources
- School of Development
- Department of Development Sustainability
- School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Energy
- Department of Environment
- Department of Climate Change
- Department of Food
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Bio-Resources
- School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Civil
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- School of Management
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
Financial Coverages for AIT Thailand Scholarships 2023;
As we stated above, The AIT Thailand Govt Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship program and it will cover all your expenses during your stay in Thailand such as:
Full Tuition Fee coverage: All the tuition fee for the selected candidates is covered completely. The scholarship organizers will pay the application fee for the students directly at the university forum.
Registration Fees: The Admission and Registration fee is also covered for the applicants. You don’t have to pay any application or registration fee.
Accommodation Support: Students reaching Thailand for higher education will receive complete support for their living and accommodation support.
Monthly Stipends: Selected candidates will receive a fixed amount of Monthly stipends for their personal expenses.
Airfare Tickets: AIT Thailand scholarships 2023 officials will provide the expenses for the to and fro Airfare Ticket expenses for the selected candidates.
Career Opportunities: You can also apply for a job while studying and after completing your studies you are not bound for leaving the country.
What are the Eligibility Requirements and Documents for AIT Thailand Scholarships 2023?
- Applicants from Asian countries like Bhutan and Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, and Other Asian countries are eligible.
- Students with Thailand citizenship are NOT eligible.
- Applicant must hold a 4-year Undergraduate Program for a Master’s Degree.
- You must hold a 2-year Master’s Program for Doctoral Degree.
- You must submit at least two recommendation letters with the application form.
- Submit a reliable Research proposal for Government scholarships in Thailand.
- You must have English Language Proficiency Proof from your previous university or study organization.
- There are no requirements for IELTS/TOEFL Test.
Application Deadline for Scholarships;
Applicants must know that the deadline for AIT Thailand scholarships 2023 is 28th February 2023. Students must submit the online application form before the due date. Officials will not accept any applications after the due date.
Application Procedure for AIT Thailand Scholarships 2023;
- First, you must confirm your eligibility for AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2023.
- Visit the official website of AIT University Authority, Thailand
- Next, fill out the application form with all the correct information.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form carefully.
- Double-check the application before you submit it.
- Submit the application form carefully.
- Finish the application form and now you must patiently wait for the application approval
- Visit the link below for AIT Thailand Government Scholarships 2023 for Application submission.
Readers can also visit the official website here for more info about scholarships available in Thailand
You can also visit our homepage here: Fulbright-scholarships.com